I've never been a materialistic person. Don't get me wrong, I enjoy my toys, but it's never held much importance to me. (Usually finding myself with little money to spend helps with this!) But there have always been a few things that I depend upon: my laptop, my television, sugar and my car. They were each more practical and basic "necessities" that I held on to without much conviction....even while praying for God to help me learn to depend solely on Him. (Yes, you may laugh.)
Well, in the last year, the laptop died; so did the TV; sugar was a choice to give up as part of my Capital Campaign for my Inner Temple; and well, the car (Lola) was totaled in an accident that almost took my life as well.
Well, in the last year, the laptop died; so did the TV; sugar was a choice to give up as part of my Capital Campaign for my Inner Temple; and well, the car (Lola) was totaled in an accident that almost took my life as well.
No comments:
Post a Comment