As a teacher, I would never think that the way to succeed is to realize that you can't pass the test and to let someone who can pass it take it for you! But that's what God has been teaching me. In my life, my job is to be faithful. When there are obstacles that look like tests...they aren't for me to take. My ONLY test to be faithful and to trust... completely... that He will pass this "test".
Most recently, I found out that my bank had been paying my rent late for four years....combined with my "not-so-great" credit seemed to make it completely impossible to get an apartment after my move. So, I needed a miracle...
My miracle: Not only did I get my first choice of apartments, not only did I get the largest one, not only did I get approved (INSTANTLY)....I got all of that AND a deposit of $62.50! It's all God!
I don't think God always makes it that easy or gives us the miracles that we THINK we want. I've seen it the other way, but sometimes it takes a lot of being faithful and trusting before anything comes through. For me, I have just been so used to beating my head up against the wall for too many years....I wish I hadn't lost site of how good is just because things were rough for so long....
No comments:
Post a Comment