Friday, April 25, 2008

Gracie Baby


In reading back through my "now updated blog", I realized that the most important thing in my life is not fully introduced. The dog that I "thought" I would be getting is now a year old. Her name is Gracie (Amazing Grace). I really struggled with the name, but I feel that especially right now, I feel God's grace pouring over me in so many ways. Even her very presense in my life is part of God's grace in my life. I can't believe she is already over a year old. She is still a tiny little dog (though she doesn't realize that), but she is fully grown at about 4 and a half pound. She is my best companion, and I love having her in my life. I can't imagine my life without her. She is so smart and so funny, but most of all she is full of unconditional love. Even when I have to be a "meanie" and pull hair out of her ears or give her a shot, she smothers me with kisses. (The only time she witholds kisses is when I'm about to leave. I usually only get one little kiss, if any, but then I come home to the happiest dog ever.)
I love you, Grace, and I'm so glad you're in my life!

No comments: