Sunday, March 25, 2007

The Beginning


This is definitely not the beginning of my journey (duh!), but this is the beginning of my blog. With all of the (MAJOR) changes in my life, I realized the need and desire to work (uh, blog) through it all. Some of these things will have already happened, some are happening as I type. Some of my posts will be very abstract, some very concrete. Some will be very full of joy, some will seem dark and possibly awkward. All of the posts are parts of my journey that are very real to me at that time. There will be a couple posted today just to catch up. :o)

I'm finding that with this transition, many loose ends that have been literally hanging around are tying up. So much is happening at what "seems" to be so fast. I don't want to lose any of these moments. I can already see how some of them are shaping me. (I have this odd feeling that the rest ARE shaping me and this blog may help.) I'm trying not to write this for anyone but myself, but feel free to take part in my journey with me (or watch from the sidelines).

Take care!

No comments: